Since I'm feeling better I need to get back to this whole reinvention idea. I have so many things I want to do and try. I actually started a bucket list this summer for the first time. But that will wait for a different day. My immediate ideas are so big I think I need to break them into categories....
1. Nutrition- I know that I feel better when I eat better, but that takes effort that sometimes I want to put elsewhere. And while the effects aren't always immediate there sometimes come at the most inopportune times.
- no more diet mtn. dew (yes, I know, poison, but I love it and it helps me get things done!)
- more fruits/veggies
- less carbs/sugar
- I used to be able to run 4 miles at a time and then weight lift and I'd like to be able to do at least 1/2 that now with ease.
- Lose 15 pounds (anthem of all women everywhere? Do I hear an amen?)
- Just climbing the stairs without feeling exhausted would be great!
- I don't know myself well, I need to get reacquainted!
- Be able to honestly tell myself that "I AM AWESOME, GOD MADE ME THAT WAY!"
- Look for adventures and say "YES."
- recipe book
- craft stuff